In accordance with Article 2(2) of Regulation (EC) No Whereas article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1 1-2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the 'GDPR') we inform you that:
- The controller of personal data is 4LC Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. with its registered office in 05-816 Michałowice at ul. Raszyńska 61A, entered in the register of companies maintained by the District Court for m.st Warsaw in Warsaw, XIV Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000777033, NIP: 5342595559, REGON 382833190. In all matters relating to your personal data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We process personal data on the basis of your consent (basis of Article 6(1)(b) of The Basic Regulation. A Gdpr) for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, for the purpose of concluding a contract if you run a single-person company (in the form of a transport order) or for marketing purposes. You may consent or refuse to express it after you have read the information on the website.
- At any time in accordance with the GDPR, you have the right to:
- access to its data and receipt of copies
- rectification (correction) of its data
- the deletion, restriction or objecttor to their processing
- the transfer of e data
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- The personal data provided will be stored by us on the basis of your consent for a period of 6 months (including current and future recruitment) or for the period necessary to determine, to assert or protect any claims, depending on which of the above mentioned events will occur at a later time.
- If there is no conclusion of a commercial contract (in the form of a transport order) within 7 days of the submission of the offer, your personal data related to the offer will be immediately deleted (destroyed) except for the data needed for direct marketing.
- We may process data processed for direct marketing purposes of our services until you object to their processing for this purpose or determine that they have become outdated.
- The data provided shall be made available to the processor for human resources and IT purposes under the entrustment agreement concluded.
- The data provided will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for The Protection of Personal Data when you consider that the processing of the personal data provided violates the laws of the Gdpr.
- Cookies are small cookies placed by our website in your browser, who visits it. Why do they serve? They allow our site to remember your preferences and recognize it on the next visit. Cookies remember which websites you visited and what he did on them. Such a mechanism allows you to automatically match the page to the visitor's requirements for subsequent visits. Cookies are also used to collect statistics on the movement on our website and facilitate its proper functioning.
- If you do not agree to the use by 4LC sp z o.o. sp.k cookies please do not accept your consent or leave our website